• Friday, October 14 – Sunday, October 16
• Friday, October 21 – Sunday, October 23
• Friday, October 28 – Sunday, October 30
Note: The zoo will close early at 3 PM on Saturdays and Sundays in order to prepare for Boo at the Zoo.
• 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM Friday nights
• 4:00 PM – 8:30 PM Saturday and Sunday nights
• Sunday nights typically have the shortest wait time to get in!
• Advance tickets will be available by calling the zoo office at (304) 243-4100.
• Advance ticket holders will be able to enter through a special rapid access advance ticket holders line.
• Please do not bring treat bags, zoo employees and volunteers will only put candy in the treat bags provided at the zoo.
• Please wear comfortable shoes as the entire zoo pathway will be decorated for Boo this year with exciting treat stations including Skeleton Street, Candy Land, VampireVille, Cheetah Canyon, and more!
(plus taxes and applicable fees):
• $7.45 Good Zoo members, advance ticket cost
• $9.95 Non-zoo members, advance ticket cost
• $8.45 Good Zoo members
• $9.95 Non-zoo members
If you dare, take a ride on the SPOOKY SPECIAL – join us on this spooktacular, Halloween-themed train ride!
• Ticket Cost: $2.50.
• Available at train station or with advance admission tickets!